IvoryWhite boasts a "free trial" offer--for one dollar, but really, you do not get the opportunity to try the product at all.They will send you their product for $1.00 shipping and handling, but if you open the box, you cannot return it an they will charge you the full fee for the product $78.00.

This offer is in conjunction with an offer order for individuals to receive a free Wal-mart gift card. This is not a free trial to test the product. It is a scam to lure people into trying the product once they receive it and then it is too late.

They will charge your credit card for the product once you open the box.This is bad business practice and should be stopped.

Had an Experience with IvoryWhite?

Comments

The same thing happened to me!I even had tried to cancel within the 8 days and the phone number they gave me kept repeating that I needed to enter the 10 digit phone number I placed the original order with no matter how many times I tried.

Then the website kept giving me an error message.

I emailed them trying to find a way to resolve it but this lady named Sarah kept giving me the same answer no matter how many ways I worded it or sent it.I finally asked to speak with a Supervisor and she wouldn't email me back!

I would love to find a way to talk to someone who can do something about it.